What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
• Account-related cookies
• Login-related cookies
• Cookies related to newsletters
This website offers newsletter subscription services by email and cookies can be used to inform if you are already registered and to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-registered users.
• Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
• Search-related cookies
• Cookies related to forms
When the user sends us data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be configured to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the Web, to help us understand how the user uses the site and how we can improve their experience. These cookies can track items such as how long the user stays on the site and the pages visited, so that we can continue to produce attractive content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce attractive and quality content. These cookies can track issues such as the time each user spends on our site or the pages visited, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
• Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the presentation and performance of our website. During this process, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
• As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many of the visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Any questions or clarifications about our cookies policy, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to clarify and help.